89 crx 1.5 mini me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c-rex-beat

yeah, it's a vtec.
I gots me a 89 crx si with a d15b7 odb1 running off pm6 ecu? The trans is a l3 as far as I know stock si possiably. What would I need to make this thing a mini me.

yea this one just search mini me

im pretty sure you can use your manfolds..then you would need a distributor,timing belt,headgasket and a conversion harness,a guy by monotech sells em cheap here on the site,,
the pm6 ecu you have is obd0 so i doubt your running obd1
but pm me an offer on the head if you want it

Aight, My buddy has a z6 head with new valves, intake/exhaust manifold and valve cover im getting for cheap. Can I still use my current dizzy? I also need a p28 ecu if any of you gots one.

i got a z6 head u can have it i got a couple off ebay there good to have incase timing belt goes... yikes poor valves lol

I have everything for this except ecu now and harness. Someone has to have one just laying around the shop. I have two pm6 ecu and some car audio shit I would trade.

Yep. Search his posts and you'll see. :)

Plus, the guys from RyWire have outstanding customer service and are willing to help people that don't spend money with them.
he only has 15 posts,i read them all and dont get it

i did the same thing, i didnt need to change ecus. just wired a msd activator switch 5000 pill for vtec, everything fits and bolts right up. the distributor will work but wont have the correct bolt up, only 1 bolt will hold it, its good to get the 16z distributor and iacv. junk yard. easy

i did the same thing, i didnt need to change ecus. just wired a msd activator switch 5000 pill for vtec, everything fits and bolts right up. the distributor will work but wont have the correct bolt up, only 1 bolt will hold it, its good to get the 16z distributor and iacv. junk yard. easy
unless you changed ecu then your vtec is not working as it should

would a td-02u dizzy work with what I'm trying to do?
Also what about o2 sensor?

Back