89 CRX B18B1 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxprodject

DynamoElectricon
i have a stock 89 crx si and i picked up a b18b1 motor from a 94 ls complete except no wire harness or distributor. also collected a S1 transmission from a 91 ls. i would like to run a stand alone computer because i wanna go turbo and it will be strictly a drag car. my question from someone with good technical knowledge is what can i do about the wire harness and distributor? if i go AEM stand alone its obd1 and up so i can not stay with obd0. what year distributor and wiring harness am i looking for? i am a first time honda owner i have no experience.
89 crx si
need to install
b18b1 nonvtec
s1 manual trans

any help or advice i would be greatfull. thanks..

Since you already have the b18 from a 94 integra, all you need to find is a distributor from any 92-95 B series motor. As for the wiring harness, I'm not sure where you could find a good one for cheap, other than a junk yard, or you could pay for a brand new one, but it'll cost you some money. That's about it.

^_^ Since you already have the b18 from a 94 integra, all you need to find is a distributor from any 92-95 B series motor. As for the wiring harness, I'm not sure where you could find a good one for cheap, other than a junk yard, or you could pay for a brand new one, but it'll cost you some money. That's about it.

so im lookin for a wiring harness in the same year 92-95? no probs with the s1 trans?

Back