89 crx/go kart

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93tegh22

whats up guys,my bro has a 89 crx hf and he took the moter out.he gave me the moter and i am going to put it on my gokart.i wus wondering how to ad a little power with a very little amount of money.thanx

Originally posted by 93tegh22@Oct 18 2003, 05:31 PM
whats up guys,my bro has a 89 crx hf and he took the moter out.he gave me the moter and i am going to put it on my gokart.i wus wondering how to ad a little power with a very little amount of money.thanx

you're an idiot

if you think you'll be able to fit such a big engine on your go kart you deserved to be slapped :slap: . And in case you could, I think that the power would be plenty considering the power-to-weight ratio.

you are of course a dumbass, though :kick:

:wtf: you are stupid, you would need the entire wiring harness wouldnt you? :ufucktard:

i got a bridge for sale if ur interested. would look REAL cool on your front lawn, and you might even be able to race your "crx powered" go kart on top.

i sa a go kart with a 13b with a street port and it ran a 7sec corder mile.

Originally posted by 93tegh22@Oct 18 2003, 08:28 PM
i sa a go kart with a 13b with a street port and it ran a 7sec corder mile.

and the driver probably lost control, crashed and died, don't do it dumbass!!!!

I didnt know an 89 crx came with a moter! I only thought they came with a motor. damn I couldnt tell you about any upgrades you could do on a moter. But good luck any how.......ASS! :lol:

P.S. what do you think this will run in the corder mile?......English Class anybody?no ok thats fine. :blink:

oh. would you need an harness to run a carbed motor? Don't they just wire up speedo and tach sensors and all that junk?

A harness is not just for FI, it is just all of the sensor wires that go into the car, all wrapped up in basically one piece

HEY Thats the best idea ive ever "heerd" you know you would get a lot more "toork" if you put a 302 in the front and a fuel injected V10 diesel in the back. hope this was of help! :)
p.s please send me a copy when you tape your first run thanks! :withstupid:

you should contact jim fab.com , he currently has the mounts in stock for your application. there has been a huge increase in the number of crx powered gokarts, so u should contact him immediatly before they get sold out.

Build a larger sand rail type car and slap the motor in it..... Its only 68hp from the factory, you could put a 16v head on it and get more power. The only problem with that is hondas requirement of electronics, example, the ECU. I had a friend that built a custom intake manifold and carbureated it, kinda funky, I don't think he ever got the bugs worked out. Anyways, if you have the time to waste, build a Jr Dragster or something. Other than that, don't fuck with it.

it is possible to but a 4 cyl on a kart i have a 1100cc yamaha motor on mine and i have the harness and ecu's and all that crap. besides cant drift a honda

Back