89 CRX HF (price Lowered) $750 w/ extras SOLD!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Alright as much as i didnt want to sell it until Jan I need the money now so christmas doesnt suck for my kids.
well enough ranting
here it is
89 Honda CRX HF
White except for a few spots of yellow on the rear bumper
114,xxx miles
5 speed
modifications:
Gutted (all thats left is 2 seats, the metal behind the dashboard, carpet, pedals, and cluster)
Intake (knockoff from ebay)
DC sports header
OBX high flow cat
2.5" custom exhaust
Ebay muffler

The car runs fine, all it needs right now is a battery to drive off. I had to use it for my wifes car and havent gotten another one yet. The brakes arent great. This is a great project car, but you can drive it home from here (as long as you get a battery). The car's body isnt in bad shape for being 16 years old. Ill put the link for the older pics I have of it and take some new ones in a day or so. Like I said I dont want to sell this until i was ready to get a bike but now I have no choice.

Price $800 firm
for $50 more Ill throw in the the short shifter, trust shiftknob and the 4 road race tires I have. Please help me out and get a nice project the same time.

PICTURES
Also anyone who posts on other honda sites wanna link this i would appreciate it. Thanks Guys

if it comes down to parting, i will buy the front bumper.

otherwise, good luck with selling and here's a bump

Quoted post[/post]]
Damn, you didn't lie when you said that bitch is gutted...

Bump!
wait till you see the new pictures

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
thanks guys...capone you cant be that far?

ehh im like 3hrs from philly
i could easily say the car would make that trip. Its 45 min to philly from my house. Or you could even rent a uhaul tow dolley and do it.

heaters gone. The heater core is still in there. THe interior can get rebuilt. I didnt cut any of the wire harnesses and there still in there.

alright so i got my christmas bonus today so im not stressing about the money. So im gonna throw you guys a deal. $750 and you get the tires and shifter and knob too.

I'm pretty interested. Do you have ANY of the interior pieces?

Give me until tomorrow night. I have to call and see what my schedule is for certain things.

I've always wanted a CRX.

I'm stupid, are those all the interior pieces?

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm pretty interested. Do you have ANY of the interior pieces?

Give me until tomorrow night. I have to call and see what my schedule is for certain things.

I've always wanted a CRX.

I'm stupid, are those all the interior pieces?
No all the pieces are gone. Those are old pics. Its gutted to the brim. a couple random things are left in it. I gotta still take some new pics. Let me know im working friday but Ill be around all weekend

My only other problem is I have no ride, but I should be able to figure something out. If all or at least most of the pieces are there I'll most likely take it, but it isn't 100% yet.

I forgot I have 600 bucks comming to me saturday, it's like a 95% chance I'll take it if all/most the pieces are there. :mrgreen:

Back