89 crx hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well im selling the 240 for 2000 so thats how much i want to spend. i would like the most performance at the cheapest price.

save for a swap IMO. D15B6 isn't worth spending money on. I can't imagine the rods can hold that many revs

u can spend 800 on a dohc zc and than about 100-150 on an ecu than u can spend the rest on a fuel pressure regulator and cam gears and other thing for 2000

u can spend 800 on a dohc zc and than about 100-150 on an ecu than u can spend the rest on a fuel pressure regulator and cam gears and other thing for 2000 the dohc zc has about 137 horses

for 2 grand you could have a nicely done swap and a car to be proud of.. you're going to lose the awesome gas mileage.. but it still won't be that terrible.

Just put in a jdm d15b vtec or a d16z6... they'll give you around 125-130 hp--over twice the hp you have right now. It won't take too much work, and it's pretty cheap. You can get a motor for under 500 hundred dollars.

Back