89 CRX Si and 92-96 Prelude Si parts F/S in WV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red89CRXSi

Hey guys, I'm cleaning out the garage and selling leftover parts.

CRX Parts

Interior pieces: speaker covers, glove box, OEM steering wheel, door panels, door handles head rests, headliner, 5 speed console with shift boot, rear view mirror, driver's side a/c vent, center vents with digital clock, radio bezel with pocket, coin box (driver's side dash), window cranks, rear storage compartment, A-pillar's, rear side interior panels with compartments, tail lamp access panels, turn signal/headlight switch, sun roof switch, dash light dimmer, rear defroster switch, 2 blank single switch filler panels, 1 blank double switch filler panel, passenger side "oh shit" handle, gauges bezel, and I'm sure I'm missing some other things

Body parts: red rear hatch w/ wiper, red sunroof (some rust), both headlights without parking lights, center tail light section, Wings West 6 piece urethane body kit - unpainted.

Complete set of factory Si wheels - missing one center cap (unless I run across it soon)

Prelude parts

H23A and A4 tranny 128K miles
new radiator with less than 4K miles

Body parts - red
driver's side power door and fender
trunk lid

Most of these parts will be going on eBay tonight. I'll post back with links and pics later.

Last edited:
how much for both headlights shipped to 94928?? please let me know thanks -mike

ahhvtec - sorry, the car came with an Iceman intake, which I still have. Looks great, new filter, but needs the rubber filter adapter. No stock airbox pieces.

Ethereal - $300 - the kit was installed but never painted. Ready for prep and paint.

b18vtecrx - $75 shipped for both

Can I buy one of the center caps or two of the center caps. If you have a picture please send.

bigharp_civic - sorry, sold the engine and tranny last month. I'll take some pics of the body kit tomorrow and post them on here.

mainstang - I really don't want to seperate the centers from the rims...too nice of a set to do that.

what color and how much for the interior stuff

Back