89 Crx SI for sale in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
First of all the car does not run. There is an electrical short in the car that I can not find. I do not have the time to find it and need to get a working car asap so I am selling it.
The car has a d16z6 swap but vtec is not hooked up yet. It is currently wired for obd0. I drove the car for 3 days before the electrical short happened, the engine ran fine but could use a little work on the ignition timing, or if you did an obd1 conversion it would fix this. The exterior has the usually rust spots, but it needs paint. The clutch has about 8000 miles on it and it looked to have plenty of life left in it. The interior is fair, common side bolster tear on the drivers seat, and a few of the panels have slight tears in them. For the suspension it has tokico illumia springs and 5 way adjustable shocks. It has gsr fat five rims on it with falken azeni tires. I will include the z6 distributor, 2 a6 distributors, obd1 injectors, and a spare starter.
$800 obo with gsr rims and tokico suspension.
$625 obo with gsr rims and stock suspension.
$500 obo with 13'' steelies and tokico suspension.
$425 obo for just the car.

I will not ship the car, you arrange shipping/ towing since the car doesn't run.
jeff03zr2@hotmail.com or aim jeefsilverado.

I will also offer these items to the buyer of the car (they have first dibs on this stuff so don't even ask if you can buy these sperately).
89 integra ecu $50
p28 ecu and obd0-obd1 conversion harness for $100

must've missed that, it was late last night when i read

Car is goign to the junkyard on July 14th if no one buys it. Need room for another car.

You don't have to pay. I hope you didn't think I am going to send it to the junkyard without grabbing everything worth some cash. I am not just going to give the car away, fuck that. Pictures to come very soon. I can't find my digi.

I'll be out of town from the 14th to the 18th.

I am back in town now. I was going to have pictures this afternoon but I got called into work and will hopefully have them tomorrow evening.
A sale is pending on the car right now.

I havent heard from the buyer after leavign a few messages. So the car is for sale. The suspension is sold, so the stock one will be in there.

Make me a reasonable offer, have cash and a tow truck and get this thing out of my yard by Sept. 1st. If it is not sold by the 1st I am junking it (No I will not entertain any offers from people saying dont send it to the junk yard give it to me. If you are too cheap to offer me anything then don't bother.)

i'll be there tommorow :) by the way just got done ant its 2am

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 28 2004, 01:54 AM
i'll be there tommorow :) by the way just got done ant its 2am
[post=382948]Quoted post[/post]​

How does the car ride? Call me when you want to look at the car.

All bottled Ill let you know if its taken or not.

Back