MN 89 CRX Si - misc. parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aww, thanks! :blush: getting some good response on the thread, happy to see parts get into other crx's that can still kick some butt!

to the top...

Do you have the lower plstic side covers and door covers?
i do...in great shape too - what are they worth to ya? :). they're not pictured because they're stored up in the rafters of the garage.

That im not sure I wont set a price cause I dont want to FUK ya. and im not even sure what shipping would be to this hick town.

And center vent w/ or w/o the clock

:rolleyes: yeah, sold that last summer, sorry. pretty much sold the top 10 wishlist (seats, gauges, dash, vents, center console, ac control, glove box, bench, hatch cover, interior harness) last summer immediately after my wreck. then i took my time ripping down the rest of the car to bare chassis and stored the parts all winter. just dusting them off again this summer...because i'm bored, attaching pics of what the rex looked like when my friend and i were done stripping it. i was determined not to waste anything if i could help it.

FYI to everyone, sold the D16A6 tonight. woot! :D

Attachments

• chassis-1.jpg
    chassis-1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 203
  • chassis-2.jpg
    chassis-2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 219
  • chassis-3.jpg
    chassis-3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 214
bump, and update. sold a bunch of goodies to a hondaswapper - including the ac+lines, engine harness, and interior trim bits - shipping that out today.

random list of things i still have (not all inclusive): dside rear quarterpanel, headliner, carpet, rearview mirror, steering column, heater core, radiator fans, air intake and filter assembly, amber front turn signals, ecu.

i got all my parts today from dacheat like she said they were.. PERFECT! i got a unmolested si engine harness, a good ac compressor, all the ac lines and almost every interior trim piece you can imagine.. i am so happy.. the parts are all flawless... my car is getting better by the day.. cant wait to get the hasport mount and get this ac blowing for the first time ever..lol

Back