89 CRX SI w/ b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bri94lst

This was supposed to be a short term project for a daily beater but i ended up buying a 01 civic...I bought this car with the swap already in it but it needed work and i did some of it but it still needs completing...THIS IS A PROJECT CAR AND NEEDS WORK ...SOLD AS IS

1989 CRX SI
Florida Title - I never registered it..i simply drove it to my house when i got it with a temp pass

mods..
B16/ ls tranny, hasport motor mounts, pacesetter exhaust, obx cat, short shifter, rims of unknown brand, unknown short ram intake, obx plug wires...lowered on unknown springs..and theres supposedly a camber kit on it..so i was told

since i got the car i....
upgraded to 90-91 tails
changed out cracked headlights and new signal lights
bought 90-91 master cylinder and brake booster (not installed)
put on obx cat
put on another oem hood (he had a POS fiberglass one that looked like ass)
replaced the interior...was all spray painted white the interior from seats back is STRIPPED
body work was all done..and is now in primer

known problems with the car....
ecu throwing a code for the 02 sensor
cracked windshield
brakes are sloppy but i have the booster and master cylinder to fix that and new front pads not yet installed
clutch is on its way out big time but is driveable...
needs tires
needs paint but is in primer...

Thats all i can think of for now..i need this thing out of my driveway i have another project thats been going on for 2 years now that i realy need to finish and this one is taking up my time and pace.

Taking Resonable offers!!!
pics by tuesday-wed

you didnt read the post...im taking reasonable offers

$2000 worth of work? No, almost all the parts are there, who needs a 1500 paint job, a decent paint job is like 500 or do it yourself. Give the guy a break, if I had money now, I'd take the project off his hands.

$500 for a decent paintjob ? if you get it from Maaco! LOL. The paintjob for my celica is basic and it's gonna cost $1800, because i'm getting it done right.

But you lowballers shouldn't be shooting out such shiesty prices in the open, thats what PM's are for . . don't cut his legs out from under him.

How long ago was the swap done ? some more info and pics would help me.

Dr.

what ever tough guy car is worth 0-250 and motor 1/2 swap is 750 thats $1000 so go be tough somwhere else. talk more crap and i will have the mediator delete your shit. i think that is a fair price. who are you to judge what i think is a fair price. he said make offer so i did. back off!

Stop whoring his thread out and let him sell the car without what you think its worth. Like someone said use pm's. Refer to forum rules.

Back