89 CRX SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I am buying a new truck and can not insure two trucks and a car. Also, I do not have the room for the car. 89 CRX SI 186,000 miles on it. (Its a Honda so it has life left) It was babied by its previous owner for about 65,000-70,000 miles. You can ask Chet about it, I bought it off of his mother. The car needs a paint job, a drivers side fender and a few rust spots fixed, and possibly the rocker panels. The interior is in pretty good shape. The sunroof works, but occassionally leaks a little. It has new axles, main relay, and I have new tie rod ends for it that need to be installed. I recently installed a Tokico Illumina suspension with 5 way adjustable struts and lowering springs. Its lowered approximatly 1.5 inches. (Great for daily driving) It could use an alignment.
The car runs good and the d16a6, tranny, and clutch are in good condition. I get over 30 mpg with me getting on the gas. For mods it has front and rear upper strut bars, rear lower bar (ebay bars but they work), tokico suspension, cold air intake, 94 gsr rims with Falken AZIENS (see prices), stillen slotted rotors and metal matrix pads in the front, and clear corners.
I have these items that have not been installed on the car and can be included with the car are the stock 89 crx si rims, a 93-95 civic ex d16z6 engine with distributor - manifold- injectors- and mounts, 89 crx si transmission (spare one), 91 civic flywheel that was resurfaced approx 4-5k ago, a clutch that was installed for 4-5k, (will work on the 89 tranny, gives you a larger clutch)(these all came off of my old civic and I had plans of putting them on my crx), tenzo-r short shifter (used), d18y8 intake manifold, skunk 2 adjustable cam gear, brand new vafc, 89 integra 5spd ecu, a 5spd p28 ecu, obd0-obd1 conversion harness, a spare crx si distrbutor, a resistor box with injector plugs, and most of the sensor connections to do the obd conversion.

1700 for the car with the tokico suspension and STOCK rims. I can put the stock suspension on and sell the car for 1100. (It will include used gr2 struts in the front)
2000 with the gsr rims and Falken Aziens
2600 with all the extras in the 3rd paragraph. Add all the stuff up and look at the deal you are getting.

Email me jeff03zr2@hotmail.com The car is in CT, and I prefer not to ship.
References available.

damn.. fucking steal with all that shit included... car is clean.

if its still sticking around, i might be interested in this for a beater/winter car/daily driver....

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=366

s3f6e36c9e15fd.jpg

s3f6e36083a993.jpg

Its hard to see but its on the left hand side.

Not really for sale anymore, unless you give me a good offer. My truck is for sale now.

Right now it is worth it for me to just keep it as a beater. I cancelled the deal on the s dime I was going to buy because the dealer was trying to screw me.

Yeah, its alright though, might as well go with a bigger truck. I really want an SS but I might not be able to swing the pmts. It retails for 41k, but I will pay a lot less.

Back