89 Dohc rtawd, martinsburg, WV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

p1s70np0w3r

I got a 89 rtawd w/ manual trans.
35k d16a8 dohc sw9ap from importer, i put 10 miles on it.
Fuse box wire tuck (under dash)
Engine bay was repainted satin black and it look great.
91 civic si Manual rack swap
Blox polished rear lower control arms
lowering coil sleeves
upper polished tie bars
del sol si wheels
poly motor mounts
crx si muffler
jdm civic si lip
260k on body
needs little tlc, motor runs great with no cel codes
Only has some quarter pannel rust, Zero rust under or anywhere else on this car.
$2600obo located in martinsburg, wv about 15 minutes to Va or Md.
call/text 8484805181

0509001720.jpg

0612001142.jpg

0612001141.jpg

downsized_0612001143a.jpg

downsized_0612001142a.jpg

Last edited:
Do you receive pics mail on your fone, i do not have a cam, but i can send camfone pics pretty decent quality. my number is 848 480 5181, looking foward to hearing from you.
-jeff

wow, um this is a rare find. glws bro. does this thing have enough power to spin the wheels though? not bashing just never seen that engine before. nobody in this area has one of these.

ive never tried to spin the tires and i honestly dont think you will get them to do anymore then chirp if you did being its AWD. It runs great and has a good bit more power then the stock sohc d16 motor, about 135-140hp crank as opposed to about 105hp from the stocker, dont flame me for being a few hp off. It is sort of a rare find, i myself do not see many of these, especially with a fresh dual cam motor swap.

Is this still available? I'm moving to Cincy from Canada and I'm in love with these cars. Some interior shots would be nice though. Let me know and we'll make a deal

i might be trading for a dirtbike and cash sunday. If we dont come to terms with this agreement, We can work something out Preludetuner.

Back