89 EF and parts cheap need it gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18hatchman

Well after some thinkin its sad to say but im gonna get rid of alot of my honda stuff, have a 89 EF hatch has the B18A1 swap, a jdm y1 tranny, motor has forged internals, all rear interior is gone, the bad part is it started actin up about a week ago it only starts when it wants to acts like maybe the fuel pump or somethin simple but when she does crank she runs good other than a VERY slight miss (have new spark plugs im putting in tomorrow) $1200

B16A (jdm) all stock with skunk stage2 cams $400

B18 tranny stock $300

Hondata S300 $350

Coil overs, rear camber kit, and billit rear lowers $125

18's with new tires $550

have alot of misc parts too may neg. on prices or will make a deal on everything honda i have for one price can get pics of anything ya need

Located just east of Jackson, Tennessee

ok guys i pulled the b18 out today so its for sale separate also and will sell just the body, i will take $2500 for everything i got honda, its dirt track season and i dont have time to work on the race car and this stuff so ill make someone a heck of a deal on alot of good stuff

willing to give me the fenders??
and what will you include in the rear disk swap?? is it 85 for EVERYTHING??

Last edited:
got everything but the 40/40 valve for em and i got a guy comin to look at the car tomorrow, if he backs out i may come off the fenders

got everything but the 40/40 valve for em and i got a guy comin to look at the car tomorrow, if he backs out i may come off the fenders
alright sounds good, because the fenders are my number 1 right now.. as long as it has no major dents or something..

Back