89 Honda CRX DX Mystery Diagnosis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol, um I have. Besides, there's no point in being a dick to me cuz I'll just come back lol. Injen was actually one of the dudes that fucked with me. Not to toot my own horn, but I think I put up a decent fight lol.
Anyway, I'm a stubborn little bitch.

It's not there lol, he deleted most of the comments and I edited the ones he missed. It was pretty funny though.
Should've seen it.
Get with the fucking program invisibledemon!!! lol. Jk.
It wasn't really a big deal. You didn't miss much.

are you talking about jdmthathoeee?!?!lol i still talk ta her..i guess she couldnt handle the noob initiation...
and yea i was hazing aleaf for awhile but she ended up bein a cool chick...mayb i should go back to flaming her?!;)

tell that hoeee she needs to stick it out like she said she could.

and yes, go back to hazing her.
jk, seems like she had her bout.

i wonder how long this one will be around though? they usually stay for about a month or two. then gone.

shes barely online anymore,she just couldnt hang with the big boys i guess..
and i did flame aleaf pretty bad..hopefully shell forgive me:D
yea my guess-she'll be here for like 2-3 mnths then vanish like most everyone else

NO!! I'd be so pissed.
Yeah, I was banned. Except the reason for banning me was total bullshit.
They said I got disrespectful because he didn't have the part I wanted. Injen can't even deny that's not what happened.
Oh well, it's over with.
Besides, I'm cooler than every other girl. I don't like girls anyway, they're whiny, prissy and just plain fucking stupid most of the time. 'Sides me, cuz I'm cool lol.
No, I'll be around for a while, cuz this serious business lol. Plus, I need to learn EVERYTHING about my car.

Does distance determine somewhat what kind of damage the valves take when the timing belt breaks?
I was only going like 25-30 mph and pulled over right away. But I had them go in there and check for bent valves.... they said there weren't any, which I thought was weird too. Come to think of it, if there are bent valves or anything related, wouldn't your engine, when it's idling, sound like there's something flying around inside there, like a loose part. You know, cuz once in a while, there was this kind of knocking... that's also when the idle is abnormally high too.
Or would it just not run???

My old d15b7 did that did it sound like you were shaking an aluminum coke can with bb's in it? Turned out I had a bent valve, rolling lifters, and the car didn't last long after that so I had to swap the engine because the old one sounded like a lawnmower and only got up to maybe 30 mph before completely taking a shit after 3 days. I think it's swap time :D:D.

Yeah, that is what it sounds like... but only once in a while that I could tell.
Shit, I don't have the money, the know-how or the time to do a swap...
I don't even know what engine I want!!!
Isn't there another alternative???

Not if ya got rollin lifters and a bent valve unless I guess you could rebuild it. But engine building just sounds like such meticulous work measuring gaps and clearances, torquing to spec, etc. swapping the engine was actually easier for me.

I wouldn't mind doing that I guess, but I definitely don't have the money for a new engine...
If I swap engines, I want a faster sturdier one.... you know?
Any ideas???

You're not even sure what's wrong with it yet just wait til you can take it all apart and look things over and if it looks like it's done, then ask for swap suggestions.

Yeah, but I don't know where to even start looking, well, actually kinda, but still!!! And I have to work when my mom's bf doesn't and he helps me out!!!!
Grrrr dummy car and it's breaky pieces....
I'm gonna give the main relay a try first I think... That seems pretty logical, as well as checking the timing belt and such.

Ha ha ha. With what money??? Then I'll need money to swap the engine, drive the beater, buy the beater.... and I have about $100 to live off of right now...
And how are you gonna help me, you're FAR AWAY??? Unless you drive up here and help me fix it lol.

pay for the trip, and hotel accomidations and i'll come up there.
lol, anything to get away from this shitplace.

sounds like you need to have your moms bf fix you car.
if hes ase certified and knows what he is doing he should know how to diagnose.

He's not certified I don't think. He isn't even all that familiar with Hondas. He's just been doing car stuff since he was like 5 or 8, so like 30 something years. He has a 67 firebird and he used to race cars, but he's no mechanic. He knows enough to do what needs to be done is all.
Like I said, I'm broke lol.

If you tell us where you're at someone might be close by and there's a lot of members here who know tons more about Hondas than any shop you could take it to.

Back