89 jdm sir frnt bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efb20b

I have a 89 civic with a b20b non v-tech ls tranny and 3" cat back i was wondering does any body knoe were i could get a jdm ef9 sir frnt bumper for a good price

not sure if your still looking but it takes more than just the bumper to work. you have to do a front end swap. that should include the bumper, fenders, bumper filler, headlights, bumper lights, core support, and corner lights.

they are usually somewhere around 1000.00 plus shipping. a couple places have them. your best bet is to probably see if you cant find one in your area, if you live in like cali or canada lol. there are tons in those areas that would make it easier because you might be able to just pick it up without shipping.

hmotorsonline.com has one, jdmcarboy.com also has one at least. plenty on ebay usually. just search ef9 sir front conversion in google.i just typed it in and all three places i listed were there and then some. just make sure you are getting everything though and that it is for the ef9 for the civic hatch/sedan or ef8 if you need for the crx

Back