1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

89 jdm sir frnt bumper

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by efb20b, Feb 26, 2010.

1. efb20b

efb20b New Member

I have a 89 civic with a b20b non v-tech ls tranny and 3" cat back i was wondering does any body knoe were i could get a jdm ef9 sir frnt bumper for a good price

2. ZCpowerdSI

ZCpowerdSI New Member

eBay? Search it on google!!!

3. Zero2sixtyin3

Zero2sixtyin3 89 EF Hatch D15B2 w/ 5spd

not sure if your still looking but it takes more than just the bumper to work. you have to do a front end swap. that should include the bumper, fenders, bumper filler, headlights, bumper lights, core support, and corner lights.

they are usually somewhere around 1000.00 plus shipping. a couple places have them. your best bet is to probably see if you cant find one in your area, if you live in like cali or canada lol. there are tons in those areas that would make it easier because you might be able to just pick it up without shipping.

hmotorsonline.com has one, jdmcarboy.com also has one at least. plenty on ebay usually. just search ef9 sir front conversion in google.i just typed it in and all three places i listed were there and then some. just make sure you are getting everything though and that it is for the ef9 for the civic hatch/sedan or ef8 if you need for the crx

4. efb20b

efb20b New Member

i have the feneders the hood and the lights

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted