89 Prelude Si into 91 Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oodles67

I dont know much about honda/integra Im a DSM guy but, my friend ha a 91 integra, im planning on selling him my 89 prelude si low milage (shot clutch, smashed bumper, mold inside gross.) what can be swapped into his integra ex. Trans, Engine, anything

well first theres no ex integra and second you could swap the motor in but why it would not be worth the but load of money that it would take

ex = example im not sure what kninda integra it is though, i was jsut wondering what would bolt right up with little to no mods/cash

mabe the stock air box but thats about it,oh and mabe some bulbs

b20a/b21's arent "bolt up" mods man. sorry. besides the stock b18a's are a goldmine compared to the "Bastard" b series youre trying to swap.

When did he say he wanted to drop a b20 into it?
did i miss that part?

i was jsut wondering what would bolt right up with little to no mods/cash

Your kinda SOL on the not spending cash part... But you can drop any B series into that car with no physical modifications, it will only require a little wiring, depending on what swap he does.

Like brian said, however, the LS's are great motors to mess around with... like turbo'ing them. they respond very well to boost.

Listen to Brian... he owns an integra just like your friend, and could answer probably any question you have.

When did he say he wanted to drop a b20 into it?
did i miss that part?

Your kinda SOL on the not spending cash part... But you can drop any B series into that car with no physical modifications, it will only require a little wiring, depending on what swap he does.

Like brian said, however, the LS's are great motors to mess around with... like turbo'ing them. they respond very well to boost.

Listen to Brian... he owns an integra just like your friend, and could answer probably any question you have.

arent the b series from a prelude and a bseries from a civic/intgra much diffrent

Yes they are very much different.There really isnt anything the same besides maybe the B on the block stamp.

thats what i thought so in that case not all b series will drop right in to a integra.meaning the prelude b will not bolt right up

when did the preludes start putting H series into them? I thought all Gen's had H's... my bad!

don't listen to me.. i'm an idiot.

F22A1 2.2L non-VTEC 92-96 Prelude S 90-93 Accord LX/EX 130hp-135hp
F22B 2.2L SOHC VTEC 94-97 Accord EX/97 2.2CL 145hp
F23A5 2.3L SOHC 98+ Accord DX 135hp
F23A1 2.3L SOHC VTEC 98+ Accord EX & LX/98-99 2.3CL 150hp
F23A4 2.3L SOHC ULEV VTEC 98+ Accord EX & LX 148hp
H22A1 2.2L DOHC VTEC 92-96 Prelude VTEC 190hp
H22A4 2.2L DOHC VTEC 97-01 Prelude VTEC/SH 97-98: 195hp 99-01: 200hp
H23A1 2.3L USDM DOHC non-VTEC Prelude Si 160hp​

Back