89 Si Civic Hatch Rolling F/S in Md.Clean Title

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hada88crxsi

Car is complete minus motor,trans,computer,shift linkage and shifter.very Decent interior.door panels have holes for tweeters and if I kept it I would probably put new carpet in it,whats in it is very usable.Hood release cable is broken but one is included.Car had a b16 turbo in it and still has the axles in it.Front bumper was notched for the intercooler.Si seats are gone now has Dx rears and 91 Crx Hf fronts typical side bolster rip on drivers side.I am also including a set of standard hatch seats so the seat pans can be swapped.88-89 floor mount seatbelts included (in the event the seat pans are swapped)Crx seats are not mounted as I did not want to drill new holes in the floor.Car has alteza aftermarket tailights.I will also include a set of ebay aftermarket foot pedals.windsheild is cracked,all other glass is good and both windows roll up and down.Car has no rust but does have some dents here and there.I bought this car as a stripped shell with the intention of swapping it,but I found another one already done.I now have four civics and one needs to go.Hope someone can give it a good home!
If you need more pics I can send them to you.
Thanks for looking,
Dave
$400.00 OBO
I am located in Manchester Maryland zip is 21102.

Attachments

• 89 civic Si craiglist pic's 013.jpg
    89 civic Si craiglist pic's 013.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 89 civic Si craiglist pic's 014.jpg
    89 civic Si craiglist pic's 014.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 89 civic Si craiglist pic's 015.jpg
    89 civic Si craiglist pic's 015.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 89 civic Si craiglist pic's 011.jpg
    89 civic Si craiglist pic's 011.jpg