1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

89 year old woman arrested for petty theft

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by nootrac22, Oct 22, 2008.

1. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

Ohio woman, 89, accused of keeping kids' football

source AP.

I can't believe it. What a bunch of fags these parents are. What are we teaching our children now days. This whole family should be sterilised to prevent the spread of faulty DNA.

http://news.google.com/news?source=...e=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=1&ct=title

2. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

This entire situation reeks of stupidity. Unless this woman was sitting on her porch just waiting for balls to land on her lawn, then why not just hop the fence and get it yourself?

And if she was, well then she is a bitter old woman who gets her jollies by stealing kids balls (Wow that sounds hilarious).

Situation should have been handled different on both accounts. Splash some intelligence on the bunch and let it marinate.

3. Sabz5150

Sabz5150 FALCON PUNCH!!!

Whoop-de-fuck granny... you live in a neighborhood where kids play around, expect a ball or two to land in your yard. Just let the kids go get it and be done with it.

4. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Get them all in the court room, toss in a couple of grenades, and lock the doors. The judicial version of a microwave. Nuke the judge who is considering trying this case in court, nuke the officer who arrested granny for "stealing" a football that was on her property, nuke the kids and parrents for being douchbags and pushing it this far instead of just buying another $8 football. Hell, buy a nice one for $30.

5. Korax

Korax New Member

I'm sure the kids said something about it to their parents. Instead of the parents talking with granny they just called the police like ass hats.

If I was the parent I'd say they shouldn't have thrown it in the yard, and to just suck it up. People get stupid over nothing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted