8lb Wheels Installed :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the Enkei looks real nice...they had a set at Intercrew, you're right, they're light as hell :worthy:

as for the price, modacar.com has them in 15x6.5 for $225 / piece

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 3 2003, 09:38 AM
Very nice. Those are the same wheels I look at every time I walk into Intercrew. :lol:

haha, Mike and I were thinking the same thing :lol:

can't be.
they aren't made in 15x6.5

15x7 is the smallest size.

i paid 300/wheel shipped on a hook up from jason@alljdm

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 3 2003, 10:24 AM
can't be.
they aren't made in 15x6.5

15x7 is the smallest size.

i paid 300/wheel shipped on a hook up from jason@alljdm

well, i don't know but here is the link (about half-way down the page)... LINK

the Enkei RD-F1, right?
enkei_rdf1.jpg
in 15x6.5 4x100 35mm with a price tag of $225/each.

:EDIT: I noticed that the wheels on Modacar are RD-F1 whereas it says RP-F1 in the wheel weights section, are there two models or just a typo from either modacar or HS?

I looked it up on Enkei's site- they only have the RP-F1 listed... and it only comes in 15x7, not 15x6.5. The listed weight is 9.9 pounds also.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 3 2003, 11:25 AM
covers?

those a real metal valve stems dude... the come with most aftemarket wheels worth a shit :p

the metal stem is left, yet the metal caps are gone. So thank you, my wheels are worth a shit :p

not to bogart a thread, but are the stock '00 gsr rims heavier than
the stock 96 civic ex wheels?

whenever i have my stock on my civic, the car seems....faster? or more
willing to run than when i have my '00 gsr rims on...

i know the stock civic wheels are 14" and the gsr's are 15's....but the gsr's have a lower profile tire on it...

or could it be becuase the tires on the gsr rims have like 50% tread left?

The GSR's weight 15 or 16lbs each. I am not sure about the EX, check the reference or articles, it has a wheel weight database.

Yea.. according the the reference, gsr's weight between 15 and 16.3, depending on yr/model and steelies are 18.

Back