9/11 flick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I never thought it was a commercial flight. I have my own theories... but I'd be a fool to post them on the internet.

Wow, same video on two of the sites I go to in one day.

Here's my response there...

I like that they use a lot of people that have never dealt with explosives, missles, or planes as "sources", and the hinge your belief on the shadiness of the governments actions to "cover" it up.

Do you know what shock is? It's the bodies reaction to trauma. What happens is that it draws blood from the limbs to insure that the heart and brain have enough to continue to function. When something of this magnitude happens eithe in the military, or government, basically the same thing happens, it draws in resources and protects itself, not unlike curling up in the fetal position after getting kicked in the gut or balls. You see, explainations like blood in the limbs is not nescessary for survival, so while you, like you cold arms and legs may feel left out, the brain knows whats going on, and when it knows it's safe, will then release the blood back out. Unfortunely, like shock can kill the body, withholding information can cause distrust, and breed conspiracy, both of which are dangerous to the survival of a governing body.

To quote a co-worker that I sent this to moments ago:

Originally posted by Dean
Awesome. George W meets south park... "You will respect my conspiracah"

:lol:

well my mind is blown..that was an awesome piece and definitly makes me wonder what the hell hit the Pentagon.....Dam the Government....

Watch the video again and ask yourself these questions.

1) What other way would you describe an incoming plane that close to you when you didn't know what it was?

2) This is a good one, so, where is Flight 77?

3) The guy that says he "smelled Cordite", can he explain the huge fireball, that can from an explosive whos properties are ones of little to no smoke or flash?

4) So, what did the hotel emplyees that watched the video over and over again before it was "confiscated" see on the tape?

5) Can you show me some pics of planes wreckage after hitting buildings? Because you can't compare an open field crash to a solid one into a building. Ever seen the fighter that crashed at the airshow, appeared to just dissapear into the ground.

6) Can you name a "missile" that explodes on impact, and then penetrates several layers into reinforced concrete?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 2 2004, 08:27 AM
6) Can you name a "missile" that explodes on impact, and then penetrates several layers into reinforced concrete?
[post=385186]Quoted post[/post]​

EDIT: I retract the last statement, thank you B.

Note to self: Install Flash on my Linux boxen.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2004, 09:07 AM
watch the vid dude...
[post=385195]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, you've got me in a Windows box running IE, so it better be worth it. :lol:

but really, are you surprised by this?? no. its just like the whole jfk thing. nothing is going to be released, or ever will be. i am not saying at all that this incident was govt orchestrated (sp), because i dont think it was....at all. They just dont want the general public to hear of these things, which would entapeoples outlook either on bush or the govt as a whole. The govt has two reasons to keep things quiet, a. to cover their asses, b. to not cause terror and chaos within the public

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2004, 07:36 AM
battle pope- post it up. i'd like to hear
[post=385166]Quoted post[/post]​

Suffice it to say, I never thought it was a large jet. I always knew it had to be a much smaller craft, as the video suggests, probably a commuter jet. If you want to know the whole bag of hammers, hit me up on AIM.

Battle, i wanna hear your theory, make a post man.....

My only thing is where the hell is all the Debris from the plane.....I havn't seen pictures of commercial liners fly into buildings but i have seen pictures of aircraft fly into local houses and explode and there is PLENTY of Debris left over.....Pictures of the pentagon cleary show no debris minutes after the impact....and how did the wings not create more dmge

check this out also

Pentagon

Back