9 Year Old Cusses Out Mom While Playing X Box Live

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh man.. i would beat that kid like a red headed step child

wow, moms can be so mean. all he wants is some milk. lol

so was that the kid that we could see? or was it the person controlling doing that?

edit: and i would of totally kicked the fucking shit out of that kid. No kid will ever talk like that to me or my wife, never. Theyd get a swift hand to the face and belt on their ass.

LMMFAO!! that was fucking hillarious!! now if that was my kid, id beat his lil ass and send him to his room without any chocolate milk....lol

Quoted post[/post]]
so was that the kid that we could see? or was it the person controlling doing that?

edit: and i would of totally kicked the fucking shit out of that kid. No kid will ever talk like that to me or my wife, never. Theyd get a swift hand to the face and belt on their ass.

im assuming the POV was from someone in the game, recording the little bitch boy.

notice everytime bitch boy talked, the mouth on the army guy moved.

lmmfao. "i wants some motha fuckin' chocolate milk; you said you would get me a drink, and you lied. thats bullshit!" hahahaha

and now i want some chocolate milk.

Quoted post[/post]]
wow at 9 years old? OWOW!
If my kids ever tried that shit hell's wraith would cometh upon them.
really at bedtime, my mom would come in, shut it off and take one of the connection wires. first time i had something to say about it, i didnt get the wire back for a month. i was a fast learner after that.

I never really had a bedtime...

I also never cussed out my grandparents, until I was thirteen and my grandfather started shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
really at bedtime, my mom would come in, shut it off and take one of the connection wires. first time i had something to say about it, i didnt get the wire back for a month. i was a fast learner after that.

My Mom always tried to punish us by taking the video cable for our Nintendo or my Commodore 64 when I was little... I used to take 2 pieces of speaker wire and polack a video connection instead. It was fuzzy, but it worked. :)

When I was a kid, I would never even dream of saying something like that to my parents. One time, my mom threw a shoe at my face for scaring her. And when I would get in trouble, I would have to go outside and pick my own branch.

Quoted post[/post]]
When I was a kid, I would never even dream of saying something like that to my parents. One time, my mom threw a shoe at my face for scaring her. And when I would get in trouble, I would have to go outside and pick my own branch.
when you were a kid? if i said something like that to my dad now he would kick my ass.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hahaha, you guys need to spend some time in the ghetto. You'll hear 9-10+ year olds talking like that all day long. :laugh:
i see it in suburbia too
and its for the same fucking reason that it happens in da h00d y0!
incompetent parenting, and lack of discipline

im not in any way shocked or amazed by that
im simply saying that if MY kid ever talked to me like that, i would beat the ever living fuck out of him
im 28 and i still wouldnt talk to my mother like that

Back