9 Year Old Cusses Out Mom While Playing X Box Live

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Back in the day when my daughter was learning to talk...I used to teach her to curse. I thought it was funny, but what 15 year old wouldn't. I got a little smarter and stopped teaching saying shit around her...and she either just doesn't say them anymore or forgot them.

It's probably even more common in rural areas over suburban, at least in my experience it is.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'll just say that I've never cussed at my mom and wouldn't dream of it.

I do agree with the incompetent parenting and lack of discipline, 100%.
i curse at my parents once, learned real fucking quick. i dont even say fuck or shit around them because its uncomfortable. my mom still doesnt like when i call any girl a bitch. but i just simply say, "i could describe them as to why they are a bitch, but lets just say shes a bitch."

but i just simply say, "i could describe them as to why they are a bitch, but lets just say shes a bitch."

a little hard to explain to your moms that a chick is a bitch cause she doesn't put out huh??
lol

and werd, i would have gotten my ass BEAT red if i ever spoke to my rents like that...
i have noticed this more in single parent mother only households...

Quoted post[/post]]
but i just simply say, "i could describe them as to why they are a bitch, but lets just say shes a bitch."

a little hard to explain to your moms that a chick is a bitch cause she doesn't put out huh??
lol
nah ive never had that problem, haha. shady, two-faced, or just not nice people. thats my version of a bitch

also liars, cant fucking stand botches who lie.

shady, two-faced, or just not nice people. thats my version of a bitch

also liars, cant fucking stand botches who lie.

hmm, thats my version of a WOMAN
lol

I would have walked in his room and cut his ethernet cable.. and said "There have fun in your clan match" and then splashed his chocolate milk in his face and said there.. drink up.

Wow, you're hardcore. Beating up your dad and getting guns drawn on you by 8 year olds. :rollseyes:

:p

Back