90-93 integra axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EFOptmst

I am planning to put a zc in my 91 std and I am in need of 90-93 integra axles. I am cheap so I am looking for a really good price. I would rather give the money to someone in this forum who needs it, than a junkyard.

dude its axles buy em at pepboys or advanced don be too cheap youll end up paaying for it in the end buy em new and not have to worry about em

I am planning to put a zc in my 91 std and I am in need of 90-93 integra axles. I am cheap so I am looking for a really good price. I would rather give the money to someone in this forum who needs it, than a junkyard.
a zc you need d series axles not b series ones :confused:

Hate to tell you about this but your wrong. Do you really think I would buy them if I didnt need them

Hate to tell you about this but your wrong. Do you really think I would buy them if I didnt need them

Actually, he's right.
If you use an SI transmission (best gearing), you will need to use CRX axles.

So you actually save money, because you can use your own axles. Just put that money towards an SI trans and your golden! (Plus that way you can buy a Long block assembly, and not have to worry about the extra costs/hassle of the ZC trans)

Back