1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90-93 Teg?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by Strahd_Zarovich, May 9, 2003.

1. Strahd_Zarovich

Strahd_Zarovich Junior Member

Will 90-93 Teg knuckles work on my '91 Std. and if so will it afect the handleing or anything?

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

whats an STD? If you need the knuckles let me know I can sell em to ya for under 100 (both sdies)

3. Strahd_Zarovich

Strahd_Zarovich Junior Member

It is a Hatchback Std. the base model with no extra's........ I can get the hub's I was wondering if it will afect alingment or anything else.... I really want ex hub's and breaks, but am haveing problems finding them.....

4. Slo86GT

Slo86GT Super Moderator

I've heard that the knuckles fit fine, but they do throw the camber off slightly.. If you're lowered, I think they would actually line the car back up.

All rumors, of course, though. There's an 88 CRX Si here that has the teg knuckles and brakes and it's perfectly fine, lowered about 2".

FYI, if you do pick up the teg knuckles, I've got a set of used calipers, and good, used rotors, OR a set of BRAND new out of the box for test fitment only teg Sower Stop Cross drilled rotors that retail for $200. I'd like to get $150, obo.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted