90 accord lx cb7 no lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

awhile after i bought it the brake lamp light started coming on. the taillights would work and then they wouldn't. it went from only one light out to only one light working. i switched all the bulbs from the spot that still works and all bulbs are good. now the cluster doesn't light up either. i checked and switched all the fuses and even the lighting relay. i don't know what else to do somebody help.

I think you need a qualified electrician.

I am very good at wiring, but when some shit goes that bad, a professionals advice is gold. Look at your harness above your inside fusebox, and the one behind your stereo.
Has anyone modified the wiring? Even fucking up a stereo install can burn the ground wire throughout the whole chassis harness, causing endless wiring hassles and possible fires.

I actually fixed this recently on a friends car, and still made no guarantees. When you replace the hazard fuse, the seatbelts shouldn't start working again. It's a good sign that wires are melted together in the harness.

Back