1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 accord lx cb7 no lights

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by CReX123, Apr 21, 2005.

1. CReX123

CReX123 Senior Member

awhile after i bought it the brake lamp light started coming on. the taillights would work and then they wouldn't. it went from only one light out to only one light working. i switched all the bulbs from the spot that still works and all bulbs are good. now the cluster doesn't light up either. i checked and switched all the fuses and even the lighting relay. i don't know what else to do somebody help.

2. tab

tab Super Moderator

I think you need a qualified electrician.

I am very good at wiring, but when some shit goes that bad, a professionals advice is gold. Look at your harness above your inside fusebox, and the one behind your stereo.
    Has anyone modified the wiring? Even fucking up a stereo install can burn the ground wire throughout the whole chassis harness, causing endless wiring hassles and possible fires.

I actually fixed this recently on a friends car, and still made no guarantees. When you replace the hazard fuse, the seatbelts shouldn't start working again. It's a good sign that wires are melted together in the harness.

3. tab

tab Super Moderator

I just moved this to General Tech, since it is NOT swap related.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted