90 Accord progress

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94H_Ex

Under employed
about 6 months ago I bought a 1990 Accord for 500.00. 2dr, 5sp, power windows and locks, sunroof, tinted windows. interior is ok. only down fall. needs engine work. last i ve known of the engine when i bought it was it had a main oil seal leak. and it ran like crap. Well today i got out there and finally put some effort to it. I have a spare engine i pick up for it. popped open the spare and check the cyls out and found that its a good block. well went to the engine sitting in the accord, and wanted to start it up. after a couple of hours of fighting with leaky injectors, lack of fuel and a dieing battery. I started it and find theres oil in the radiator and water in the engine. so I plan to open the head and find if this engine is still worth keeping or not. no knocking or serious tapping. at the moment i need a head gasket, at the most intake gaskets too.

heres pics. *this car was for sale. but. idc. i ll keep it. and i hate accords -_-

SANY0841.jpg

SANY0845.jpg

SANY0843.jpg

Last edited:
Back