90 cb9 accord(wagon) H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im thinking about buying an accord wagon 91' and I have an H22A sitting on a pallette I just wondered if it could be done. I just want to make sure the chasis is wider or any thing stupid like that. Besides that I know everything is going to work perfect because I have a 90 coupe with an H22 swap, so Ive already been through all that. Thanx

It should work- the engine bays should be the exact same between the coupe/sedan/wagon.

Thanks for the replies I 'll keep you guys posted If it makes anybody any happier Im doing all internals on it right now and boosting itll' be one bitchin wagon!

I say paint it dark grey and get carbon fiber everything, as long as it will actuly reduce weight though.

Someday, I'd like to do a 5 spd EX wagon, and like Calesta said, keep it stock looking. They don't weigh any more than a sedan, even though they look like they do.

It's just like a sedan swap, so ignore the wagon part of things.

the wagon part just makes it cooler...
more unique?

i would get an accord wagon before an SUV/any other wagon/ANY subaru

the ultimate family mobile, good for starting families in the back too :D

I would take a WRX wagon over the accord.

But the H22A-T Wagon just sounds cool.

I'd love to see one do 12s.

It is an EX 5 speed its black it will definetly be a sleeper the only thing you'll notice is the black powder coated 5zigen wheels and the apexi worldsport exhaust on it Im going to flat black the ic
so no one can tell its boosted w/ a quik glance the block should be back soon I just had golden eagle sleeves pressed in and bored over 40 and my 9:1 JE pistons came in and my h beams It'll be sweet I keep every body posted

Back