90 civic dx, b16a half done, headache!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gablagloire

B16a swap legal? took to ref...

I have a jdm b16a motor in my car, wired up and working under jdm wireing and parts. i need to convert it to usdm standards. i need what usdm parts? so far i ordered the 94 del sol throttle body :$50, and what about the ecu? is it the P28 (92-95 OBD-1 civic si/ex) or the P30 (92-95 OBD-1 del sol DOHV VTEC si/E6 SiR) i think its the P30, but i can only find it with a chip. would the P28 be legal to take to the ref? how do i wire up a 4 wire sensor and how about wireing up the obd0-obd1? do i just buy a converson harness? what about the injectors, do i need to change those to obd1?

Thanks in advance, this is searously giving me a headache!

Last edited:
do i have to use OBD1 injectors? How would i go wireing the converson harnes to the 4 wire sensor?

Last edited:
actually nevermind everyone, my car was stolen on august 5th 2006, at around 6 pm during daylight!

:-( STOLEN!!!!

2298072_27_full.jpg

2298072_29_full.jpg

2298072_30_full.jpg

2298072_31_full.jpg

2298072_33_full.jpg

Last edited:
well, i just got a crappy volvo, just untill i can afford a better looking car. not sure if it will be a honda anymore. they always get stolen.

what even sucks more is that I bought a car to use untill this insurance clame finishes, then some retard hit my car while i was parked! i ran out of my house to see i had no trunk anymore! now i have 2 insurance clames, and no money!

Back