I was going up a slight hill and my car cut off without warning. At first i thought it was my battery cables being loose but i had power. I have 3/4 tank of gas and power. I had a issue twice now with my valve gaskets that are around the spark plug shaft. One was leaking oil into spark plug area and killing the car. I checked and only seen a very little oil on one spark plug wire. I removed the plug and cleaned it and put it back in. It still wont start. What should I do next, I'm having to walk 5 miles to work on 95' weather and it's killing me. Any help would be great, thanks!