90 Civic DX Hatch - F22a Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93AccordEX

i already have the F22a engine with 5 speed trans and ECU the question i have is if i do the swap will i have to get custom axles made? again f22a with 5 speed in to a 90 civic hatch dx

You'll need to buy after-market axles. I know Hasport has them for sure. I'm sure other places do too...

thanks man and i dont mean to be a pain in the ass but which axles will i be
needing could i get a link the motor is f22b1 if you not shure ill try giving them
a call tomorrow

+rep for you

Last edited:
haha these are gunna be the most expensive axles ill ever buy the last ones where for my accord and i got em for 40 bucks a pop at advanced auto

another thing i was thinking though is there any way to use my 90 civic tranny with the f22?

Last edited:
defiantly not cheap i guess ill have to think about this one for a while thanks tho man

maybe ill just soup up the 1.5l till i get about 100hp and keep racin at 40mph :)

If you are worried about spending 350 on some axles then you probably should not think about this swap. Sell the f22 and get a d16z or something else compatible with your tranny.

Here ya go...

Hasport Performance Online Store

Like I said, other companies may be making them too, I'm not sure. I just know for sure that Hasport has them...

fairly sure Driveshaft Shop makes them for Hasport. My business partner bought a crx from Hasport awhile back that had a F22 in it and we sold the DSS axles and mounts on ebay. Just sold the engine setup last week too.

Back