1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 Civic Hatch Motor Swap Question

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by birdman18, Apr 6, 2003.

1. birdman18

birdman18 Junior Member

Hey I have a 90 civic hatch std. REAL slow. I was thinking about the b16a SiR. Now how much stuff would i have to do to have it work and how much might it cost including cost from a shop? Or maybe u think i should put somethin else in. I don't have much money to work with only maybe 3 to 4k. Any thoughts appreciated. thanks

2. Drenni

Drenni Senior Member

I have the same problem, I'm going togo for a ZC engine cause I don'thave enough $$$ but If you have 3 to 4 k that should be enough for a B16A I believe that the acura 92 came with that engine and with minor modifications you'll have one hell of a good engine running in the 14's believe me a friend of mine did it and he is just kicking everyone out there. :( Especially me but I have'nt done my swap yet so I'll let you know what going to happen. :D

3. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

don't go ZC man. go for the SiR. cheap cheap cheap. and a great upgrade. You have to be kidding about 3-4k. you can get a COMPLETE sir I swap for like 1,000 or less. lol

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted