90 Civic Hatch Motor Swap Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

birdman18

Hey I have a 90 civic hatch std. REAL slow. I was thinking about the b16a SiR. Now how much stuff would i have to do to have it work and how much might it cost including cost from a shop? Or maybe u think i should put somethin else in. I don't have much money to work with only maybe 3 to 4k. Any thoughts appreciated. thanks

I have the same problem, I'm going togo for a ZC engine cause I don'thave enough $$$ but If you have 3 to 4 k that should be enough for a B16A I believe that the acura 92 came with that engine and with minor modifications you'll have one hell of a good engine running in the 14's believe me a friend of mine did it and he is just kicking everyone out there. :( Especially me but I have'nt done my swap yet so I'll let you know what going to happen. :D

don't go ZC man. go for the SiR. cheap cheap cheap. and a great upgrade. You have to be kidding about 3-4k. you can get a COMPLETE sir I swap for like 1,000 or less. lol

Back