90 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lizoyd18

since i bought the car i knew i got screwed with this deal i had it about a year now the car came with no back brakes the clutch was really horrible a messed up water pump and the oil leaked :(we had everything fixed instead of the oil leak no prblem didnt take a look at it till 2 weeks ago and we thought it was the oil pan gasket... we replaced it and i drove all the way to oakland at my job and i when took a look under the car oil was every 3 quarts wher gone so i had to take another look and my dad found a crack in the motor :eek:so now im thinking i had time to save all my money for the engine and parts now i need a new motor quick, but we try putting jb weld on there and it didnt leak for a day and just last weekend it happend again so now i have to drive my dads truck wich sux because the gas meter dont work and i have no money for gas and i have to save and scramble for parts. but first the motor. i cant wait until everything is complete :D

1: "Other Vehicle Discussions" This is a Honda, and a Honda forum. Your post is welcome, but it's in the wrong area.

2: Your post is nearly impossible to read. And it's not like that because you don't know what you're talking about, but it's one goddam sentence. And no one will read one 10 line sentence.

2nd misplaced unreadable thread here today.

B, is there anything we can do to stop this deluge of crap posts?

.. make it fee based ?

It'll stop the posts dead in their tracks.

Back