1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 Civic lips???

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by jdm90civic, Jul 5, 2003.

1. jdm90civic

jdm90civic Banned

Hey whats up people im just wondering i have a 90 honda civic hatch i just wanna know where i can find lips for my ride am not into body kits i like the clean look also if they dont make the lips for my ride can i custom make the 92-95 hatch lips into my ride please let me know, JDM all the way!!!!

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

they make a stock lip for the si hatch of your yr, i think thats the only one there is. www.hondaautomotiveparts.com should have it

3. bucketSol

bucketSol Member

My lil brother made a lip for his 88 hatch from a lip off of a 94 Acura legend. He took the lip, flipped it upside down and then screwed it in, bottom up. It actually looks really good and OEM.

4. nbn22385

nbn22385 Junior Member

5. 90vtec

90vtec Senior Member

pre 90 teg or 88-91 si lips. I have an 88 teg lip in front. and a 91 si front lip on the rear, cut it a little and heat it with a torch to make it fit tight. Got alot of compliments!!!!! Teg sit nice and low it is about 2 inch tall and the si is about 1 - 1.5!!!
    10 bucks from the juck yard for 3 of them

6. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

That's the stock si lip. I can't really tell the difference, with or without much. I would just get a mugen front bumper because IMO the stock ones are ugly

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted