90 crx b16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vdubber

1990 honda crx with b16a1 pr3 engine swap. this swap was done with the best possible parts for a well put together rex. parts include: Hasport mountkit, shiftlinkage, and wiring harness. Raxels supplied the custom axels, and exedy provided me with a stage 1 clutch kit which was installed at the time of installation of the engine. I have recently put around 4000 miles on the engine since i put it in and am very happy with the results. I have done a tuneup also since having the engine in. New tune up parts included: timing belt, waterpump, spark plugs, alternator, brake pads and rotors, and flushed and replaced all fluids. Heater is still intact and ac unit will be included as well. interion is in good condition and includes a pioneer soundsystem. everything is in guaranteed working condition. sale price is around $2800 obo. willing to negotiate down to a reasonable price if shipping or pickup is needed. I am located in North Dakota. If you have any questions plz call me at 1-701-772-8137 or email at vdubberx@yahoo.com

To see my Ebay listing go here to see pics as well as bid:

Crx on Ebay

Back