90 crx si 112K miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by lilsicsol@Mar 16 2005, 05:10 PM
:worthy: hey thanks for taking your time to read this... my name is angel I have a red 2 door crx si the miles are 112*** im the second owner of this car this car has no rust in the back like every other crx the interior is mint it has 4 wheel disk brakes even the rims are original too...the car has a stock motor d 16..with some upgrades 4-2-1 headers..aem intake...stock ECU..the car was being set up as a street racing car(nothing big just street racing for 100$ here an there) but things never works out the way you want it...now for the bad.. you noe how the story goes blind old lady blows the stop sign an has no insurance or money well thas wat append to me...she fck up my left fender my hood an the bumper so iwent out of my way an i have everything to fix the car. projector head lites a front bumper with the bumper support an a hood...but i just don't wanna fix the car. now the car drives good she didn't hit my tire or nothing.. the car has a Pennsylvania title thas clean but i haven't got it yet from the dmv i do have the paper work for it ..so im trying 2 sell it as a parts car unless U wanna take the car an wait for the title...you'll get the registration of the car an a copy of the title..( to prove its not stolen or any off that bull sh*
t)) im open for trades. dxs are ok too. bubbles or hatch backs.. soe make me a offer an i noe we can work something out thanX.. ps in in the queens area NY.(willing 2 travel if the deals go0d) :worthy: ;)
[post=474421]Quoted post[/post]​
how much for the rex
how much

<_< it has no TITLE <_< ....sr8 up parts car trow mw a offer i need it gone...plus wer you located drop me a email at lilsicsol@aol.com NOT PARTING OUT,!!

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Mar 29 2005, 10:32 PM
what happend with the title
[post=480530]Quoted post[/post]​

i got lost in the mail an i just lost intrest in the car...if i cant sell it as a parts car im just gonna take the plates off an let people take it apart till it gets towd...i would part out but i dont have a space to park it..... im selling it mad cheap 652$

how much u wanan sell the hood for ?

or the hole car i smashed my crx also i need the radiator support and hood lihgts
how much for your lights and hood? radator also

alls i want is the hood your side lights front light and radiator will give u 200 for all plus ill pay shipping or come and get it w/e works best
sound good?
email me bcwhoops@msn.com
i really need these parts badly i am swapping k20 motor and i need this fixed before swap

Originally posted by CiViChAtChBaCkMn+Apr 11 2005, 08:52 PM-->
alls i want is the hood your side lights front light and radiator will give u 200 for all plus ill pay shipping or come and get it w/e works best
sound good?
email me bcwhoops@msn.com
i really need these parts badly i am swapping k20 motor and i need this fixed before swap
[post=485860]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you not read??

lilsicsol
@Mar 29 2005, 11:27 PM
sr8 up parts car throw me an offer i need it gone... NOT PARTING OUT,!!
[post=480527]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you post pics of it...
trade for a 93 Hatch??

sorry no pics an yea i would take a 93 as a trade... about the title i found out u can call albany an apply for a nother title ill give you all my info an u get the title in the mail i still dont wanna bother with it...since last i posted here the car now has 114k miles an it runs 100% no smoke no rust lemme noe lilhaifdead@aol.com

Originally posted by lilsicsol@Apr 12 2005, 02:51 PM
sorry no pics an yea i would take a 93 as a trade... about the title i found out u can call albany an apply for a nother title ill give you all my info an u get the title in the mail i still dont wanna bother with it...since last i posted here the car now has 114k miles an it runs 100% no smoke no rust lemme noe lilhaifdead@aol.com
[post=486173]Quoted post[/post]​

Gotta get some pics up,it is hard to sell it without them.
I will need to see before i committ to anything!
Did you see pics of my hatch??But i would need at least a 1200 in cash too.
There is no way i am gonna straight up trade a running,non wrecked,titled hatch for a wrecked,non titled and yet to be seen 90 Crx.

Gotta get some pics up,it is hard to sell it without them.
I will need to see before i committ to anything!
Did you see pics of my hatch??But i would need at least a 1200 in cash too.
There is no way i am gonna straight up trade a running,non wrecked,titled hatch for a wrecked,non titled and yet to be seen 90 Crx.
[post=486213]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
one its not wrecked only needs a bumper re enforsment.. 2.. u can get the title just aply 4 it...its a clean tittle.. 3 it is a 90.crx si all wheel disk's.. all stock.. im sorry for my spelling but i just got off a big hang over...ima pm you my cell soe call me wen ever..peace

You said an old lady ran into you and messed up the fender, hood, and bumper. Thats wrecked, just so you know.

You need to post some pics before i will even consider anything.You can't expect me to not SEE what i would be trading for.You saw and no all the info on my car.

Originally posted by baker423@Apr 17 2005, 09:00 AM
You need to post some pics before i will even consider anything.You can't expect me to not SEE what i would be trading for.You saw and no all the info on my car.
[post=487970]Quoted post[/post]​

i do.. no.. i dont i have no info..send me some pics at lilhaifdead@yahoo.com an send me ur email adress...ima deff have pics 2day........

Originally posted by lilsicsol+Apr 17 2005, 11:49 AM-->
@Apr 17 2005, 09:00 AM
[post=487970]Quoted post[/post]​

i do.. no.. i dont i have no info..send me some pics at lilhaifdead@yahoo.com an send me ur email adress...ima deff have pics 2day........
[post=487985]Quoted post[/post]​

All of the my cars info is here..
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...50&#entry514450

Is it still for sale??
I would like to see pics of it!
I have cash in hand!!

I just called,it said # is not in service?

:worthy: hey my bad my phone was off but now its working im in the broklyn area i have no pics but any one is welcome 2 come see it''

Originally posted by lilsicsol@May 7 2005, 12:34 AM
:worthy: hey my bad my phone was off but now its working im in the broklyn area i have no pics but any one is welcome 2 come see it''
[post=496215]Quoted post[/post]​

yo i got cash get back to me man i still want the car..you never get back to me./../.call me upo i talked to you on the phone and you said i can get it holla at me prettyrickscrx@aol.com

Back