90 crx si 112K miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by djprettyrick+May 7 2005, 02:55 PM-->
lilsicsol
@May 7 2005, 12:34 AM
:worthy: hey my bad my phone was off but now its working im in the broklyn area i have no pics but any one is welcome 2 come see it''
[post=496215]Quoted post[/post]​

yo i got cash get back to me man i still want the car..you never get back to me./../.call me upo i talked to you on the phone and you said i can get it holla at me prettyrickscrx@aol.com
[post=496326]Quoted post[/post]​

hey whats up man i still have it but its all stock= stock headers,intake,wires make me a offer i have a extra hood and bumper

Originally posted by lilsicsol+May 7 2005, 04:16 PM-->
Originally posted by djprettyrick@May 7 2005, 02:55 PM
lilsicsol
@May 7 2005, 12:34 AM
:worthy: hey my bad my phone was off but now its working im in the broklyn area i have no pics but any one is welcome 2 come see it''
[post=496215]Quoted post[/post]​

yo i got cash get back to me man i still want the car..you never get back to me./../.call me upo i talked to you on the phone and you said i can get it holla at me prettyrickscrx@aol.com
[post=496326]Quoted post[/post]​

hey whats up man i still have it but its all stock= stock headers,intake,wires make me a offer i have a extra hood and bumper
[post=496362]Quoted post[/post]​

remember the car comes with no title u have to apply for it ...dont ask me how cause i have no idea...

the car is for sale the tranny blu out the car has 120k miles i have the title in hand get a tow truck an come get it i to0k out all my mods (no headers intake head lights spark plug wires or ecu) its a parts car its still hit in the fronts the motors pulls hard an no smoke... 4 wheel disk brks this is go0d if u have a dx an wanna make a swap no back rust all the ..holler at me at lilhaifdead@yahoo.com TITLE IN HAND make a offer all let it go for cheap im in the queens area PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Real CheAp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back