90 CRX si $2000 come get it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kingdomracing

1990 CRX si
Red 166k, 5 sp, nice look
new paint, needs small cosmetic stuff (rear bumper/driverside tail light and small rust work done)
interior good shape
engine runs smooth as can be, shifts good, and nice sound, pretty peppy too... There are two keys to this car for trade: I am keeping the SI seats and Wheels to put in my dx... The car will have steele wheels and dx seats... car has clean title and I actually drove it daily till the bumper supports dropped the bumper to where it rattles against the exhaust now, can use coathanger or something to put it back in place but I don' t like that look...

Here is what I want in the trade:
Something big to ease the deal like a turbo or engine or body kit/wheels combo... then whatever else can fill the deal.

I am asking $2000.00 for the car in cash or will trade depending on the deal... Please e-mail me all offers as I am always up for something... The key to this deal: must live in or around KY, TN, WV, OH, or IN... If you live within 250 miles of LExington, kentucky you are good to go... I will not ship the car and will meet the person half way if they are further than 150 miles from me. lets work some deals...

Jeremiah

kingdomracing18@aol.com

Back