90 crx si b16a2 best exhaust?/header/suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Onefry

Runs nice, going to do a new front crossmember, bigger rear stabilizer bar, control arms what kind of coilovers would you guys but on it...as far as cost effective i would think Ground Control.... its so low to the ground it's crazy..

need an exaust, whats decent for a good price

u should get ebay coilovers. Its one thing that I like off ebay. Plus they are ajustable, and cheap.

... not really, they get the job done. I agree with not buying ebay stuff, but the coilovers arn't bad. I got them on my hatch my freind has them on his 90 Accord and my other freind had them on his Acura Vigor till it got jacked.

wow, an thats better than buying stiffer springs???:confused:

fuck ebay coilovers.. if you're gonna do coilovers, dont cheap out and buy the sleeve type.. get a full coilover assembly.. or a nice spring/strut combo

i'm really thinking about the ground control adjustable coilovers...
i need to raise my car horribly my exhaust manafold is really close to the ground..also

i need an exhaust... i know i need the b16 header... so i buy crx cat back/downpiping and muffler? how would that work?

Back