90 crx si wired obd1p30 what kinda 02 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Onefry

90 crx si wired obd1p30 what kinda 02 sensor

i know its gotta b 4 wire....wide or narrow band

really? cool...we took my old one off...and put on what looks like a 92+ single cam one and it runs a little weird still throws a code...i need to re wire this whole car... what kinda harness setup ya think i should have

obd2 b16a2
looks like jdm b16 obd1 wire harness( wires hardly reach or dont reach at all components...

p30 jdm obd1 ecu

obd0 crx ( of course)

its probly the stock crx si harness with the extra wires added, thats what i would have done anyways

when i unplug my idle air control valve...my car stalls

I have some wires that are tapped into my stock si harness...but seriously...theres a obd1 haness that goes from my ecu to those obd0 connectors then branches off to my engine....on the engine side i have that obd1 harness connecting to sensors

and by the way when i unplug my idle air control valve...my car stalls

ill have to get a pic of it...its really not at least for everything...mostly everything is ran straight obd1 and everyhting else tapps off the obd0 harness and is jumped to the ecu with the obd1 harness....

I bought a obd0 to obd 1 jumper harness...and i couldnt use it because everything i have is ran obd1 already

car runs but when i unplug my idle air control valve car shuts off.....also throws a code when i drive for about 5 mins in 5th gear and left off the gas....

i just hooked up air fuel controller to looks to be a narrow band o2 sensor from a honda that i installed....

runs rich

dont unplug it and then count the codes

hey i cant count codes!!! my ecu doesnt have a led...its a p30 (small formfactor)

i need to find a way to jump/ground a wire or to and make the cel blink...that would help alot of yaa know where i can find one

Back