90 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I have for sale a 1990 crx si with a b16 swap. The car is 5 speed, around 190k on the body, motor is around 45000. The car is black, we sanded and tried to fill the body panels, but my friend that did it is retarded so it doesn't look good. I'll post pics on friday. Ok here is a list of all the stuff we put on it and how much it cost.
crx si - $600
b16a - $1500 (have receipt from Noyan Motors) pr3 ecu
Ebay roll cage not installed - $190
Green axles hold up to 300hp- $400 (inline pro)
Place Racing Motor mounts - $400 (nu image)
Throttle cable mount - $70 (nu image)
Smaller diameter steering wheel w/ hub - $90
new tires, small 13s though - $200
Ebay shift linkage - $160
Custom Subharness (Vtec, pressure, o2, ground and intake sensor)- $75 (vertex)
Ngk Platinum spark plugs - $40 at Advance auto parts.
2 del sol seats w/ blue stripe - $200
right front fender because was all fucked up - $70
bushing for shift linkage - $17 (honda dealership)
straight cat pipe (I don't think its legal) $50 ebay
and we replaced the ignition wires, but couldn't find a cap and rotor that would fit.
The car runs and turns on, but the vacuum diagrams need to be run because I don't think they are right. The car has a code 7, 14 and 22. I'm pretty sure the subharness wires are hooked up wrong so we will recheck and most likely fix code 14 and 22. May or may not need a new tps because we took it off the old crx and haven't had time to see if it works. Sorry this is so long, ok so far we put about $4000 including the car and motor, partly because we bought the stuff at the shop rather than ebay, but I would like to trade with an obd1 jdm gsr clip, usdm gsr obd1 motor, tranny and ecu plus $$$, or make an offer in cash. If you have a gsr motor and would be willing to install it into a del sol s (just because we're lazy), then we could work out a deal. As soon as it warms up, if the car doesn't sell we'll finish it and sell it, otherwise you can pick it up and finish it. The car is completely stripped, no ac lines, from underneath the dashboard there is absolutely nothing there. This car was fast w/ the si motor, but with a little bit of work it could be awesome, hard part is done already. Located close to dc, in arlington virginia, any questions ask. I'll have pix up late friday afternoon. Thanks for reading the long post

:edit:We paid car underground in springfield, va to install a custom made exhaust, intended for my friends turbo eclipse, but hasn't gotten done yet. If anybody is interested instead of the eclipse, it could get installed on the crx, because right now there is nothing behind the cat./:edit:

well u said that u payed 600 for the crx so how much would u sell it for

Back