90 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

though i'd post here first even though i probaly won't get must intrest on this site
So heres what i got:
90 CRX Si
Blitz front bumper
Molded invader Sideskirts
Molded Invader rear bumper
Z3 fenders
shaved molding,rear wiper,all 3 squirters, and antenna
17" VRD efficiant rims with Hankook Ventus' %90 tread left
hyper medalion catback
straight cat
intake
short shifter
adjustable coilovers
euros in the back and projectors and clear corners up front
underdash neons on a toggle switch
sunroof
powder coated intake,valvecover, and heatshield
some interior panels and pieces are painted red
134,000 miles runs like a champ

pictures are soon to follow
located in central NY

also, i know my car is a rice burner but thats my style, well it was my style but since it is no long desired i wish to sell it to somone who is into all the flashy stuff

my AIM is Tylonalsnifnfool so just IM me to talk about it

gallery_24267_57_1091504050.jpg

gallery_24267_57_1091503998.jpg

gallery_24267_57_1091503924.jpg

gallery_24267_57_1091565690.jpg

sorry these are the only pics i got right now. there are the day that i took it out of the shop when all the work was done in may.

hey man. looks good. glad that peice went to a good home. good luck on the sale.

PS. whats the word on that lip? :)

i'll put up some more pics later tonight or tommorow that i took yesterday. And the lip.....well i left it at the shop and it's all locked up now but if i ever go back there i'll grab it for ya.

down another car in the classifieds and you will be enjoying a nice vacation from hondaswap.

+1 warning.

thanks,
Moderating Team.

Originally posted by CReX123@Aug 3 2004, 04:02 PM
down another car in the classifieds and you will be enjoying a nice vacation from hondaswap.

+1 warning.

thanks,
Moderating Team.
[post=372086]Quoted post[/post]​

Looks good... but Im not into body kits and what not.

Some asshat was putting your car down so a mod editted his post not to mess with your ad.
Bump

ok i see. I thought that warning was for me and i was like WTF he isn't even a moderator but then i noticed it was edited by the mod that i bought this car from just about a year ago so i was all sorts of confused.

anyways i'm located near rochester NY and i'm looking to get around 4500 but i am always open to trades.

well here are a few more pics since the first ones were pretty pointless

gallery_24267_57_1091759001.jpg

gallery_24267_57_1091759104.jpg

gallery_24267_57_1091758804.jpg

well maybe these will help

alright, i added your AIM, mine is Krypton9000. i dont have $4500 now, but, i could try and scrape some cash together.

o yeah, im usually on later at night, give me like a time frame that you're on.

... PM me and give me the whole run down about the car; list all noteworthy info, good and bad so i know what i might have to fix and stuff.

Hey i just wanted to say nice rex man good work on it..Like the black on gunmetal thats nice man..wish i had the cash to buy it..

Back