90 crx sir

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Schock3

put the b16a back in got everything started up. the only things not working afre my speedo tach and vtec wont pop. all these were working when i took out the motor. dont know where i could have fucked that up. any help anyone?

not sure exactly what ecu i have. where is the speed sensor located? vtec wont engage without it

the vtec wiring is good. where exactly is it on the tranny? where the reverse plug is??

fuck man everything is plugged in i dont know where i could have went wrong

the speed sensor cable runs to the back of your guage cluster maybe it came out or its loose, as far as you vtec, your problems at the solinoid, double check your wiring

i never took the cluster out tho. the vtec wiring is the same as when i took it out. i had male/female connectors on it.

as far as you vtec, your problems at the solinoid, double check your wiring

If the tach isn't working, then the ecu most likely isn't getting an RPM signal, and won't ever think you've reached your vtec cross-over RPM. So it won't engage with out fixing the speed sensor problem first.

where is the speed sensor cable on the motor. i dont remember seeing it. the vtec was engaging without the tachometer working so i know thats not my problem. the wiring is all correct. i just have to figure out this speed cable problem. where exactly is it located??

the speed sensor is in the top back of the transmission!!!!

not by the reverse switch which is on the front bottom of the trans... WOWW everyone

Where what is on the firewall? the wires from the VSS should go into the wiring harness, then splits to your ecu and gauge cluster seperatly. if the ecu can't see the speed, it may not engage vtec. not sure there

i found where it is. the cable is cut. i dont remember cutting anything!!!! all i need is the cable. do u know where i can get it?? ahhhhhhhhhhh

Back