90 DA OBD0 TO OBD1 W/HONDATA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DEADLYACURACCY

1990 acura integra hardwired obd1 conversion and is throwing ELD code 20. Looked up the ecu pin location for obd1 eld and it is D-10. However, i cannot find anything on where the ELD pin out is for the car which was previously obd0. Does the car just not have one? And if it doesnt how do i trick the obd1 ecu into thinking everything is cool?

you must be using the p30 ecu. talk to TDaddy on this site about it. The eld is a bunch of wires and garbage that came on the del sol. The teg doesn't have one.

Originally posted by DEADLYACURACCY@Jun 3 2004, 03:07 AM
1990 acura integra hardwired obd1 conversion and is throwing ELD code 20. Looked up the ecu pin location for obd1 eld and it is D-10. However, i cannot find anything on where the ELD pin out is for the car which was previously obd0. Does the car just not have one? And if it doesnt how do i trick the obd1 ecu into thinking everything is cool?

If you are using a Hondata, just disable the ELD error.

Im not sure if the Hondata box im running will be capable of that. Its a S-2. If it isnt... is there any other way?

Back