1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 dx o2 code just did tps swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by goldgreen90ef, Aug 30, 2006.

1. goldgreen90ef

goldgreen90ef goldgeen90ef

yesterday i swapped out tps on my 90 dx w a b16 swap.i had orig had a tps cel and a o2 cel, replaced the tps(which was bad)put on a b16 tb gasket from a dohc vtec delsol(only one the parts store carrys) and a homemade gasket for the tps. now my car runs great, but it throws a o2 code when it warms up. now everyone is prob gonna say to replace the o2 sensor, but i really dont think thats it. any suggestion would help. (the reason i dont think its the o2 sensor is becauser my other 90 dx(wit a jdm d15b vtec, had the same prob, replaced o2 sensor about 5 times, even went as far as to a drill my chikara header and weld in a bung and relocate, and still ha never helped) thanks

2. freak86

freak86 New Member

are you sure both of your o2 sensors are wired to the ecu, and in the correct pins? which b16 do you have? obd0 right?

3. goldgreen90ef

goldgreen90ef goldgeen90ef

obd o

yea its an obd0 setup i have only one o2 wire my setup has a chipped zdyne ecu (90 civic s1 ecu) re done for a b16

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted