90 for

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

banda798

90 for sale

it is a 91 CRX with original motor that has 73,000 original miles (when i go back to the other house i will make sure for correct mileage) no motor mods has been done. The only exterior mods that has been done to the Crx were the chrome taillights and the 17" wheels (don't know the brand), also has new hatch struts to keep the hatch compartment open. Also has an autopage alarm professionaly installed. The car is an automatic meaning it was never abused, has a little wear and tear on the seats .... something normal that any and every car eventually goes through. History about the car is simple, a guy from up north purchased it in 1991 went back somewhere north as always because of winter, it was always parked at a golf course here in Florida and left it there when he left. He has a friend that sells cars so he put it on the lot i saw it my cousin bought it, and only used it for some bass competitions .... My cousin noticed that living cost was starting to get a little too high so he sold it to me. And now i have it ..... i will not trade for any other car simply because i have an ef9, an em1, an 07 suburban, a 04 chevy truck, a 96 impala, and a 80 monte carlo ..... point is i already have enough cars. if interested my # is 863-447-1285 (mike)

YouTube - banda

Last edited:
Is this the same one you were trying to sell before? Maybe I have you confused with someone else.

i just put the system in there for a car show thats coming up on 9/27/08 but the factory parts are going back in the car after the show. will sale with system if interested. system alone cost around $8k not including tax but i won't be an ass .... i will take $3,500 for the system (it hits 155.6 dbs, if wanting to know) .... i have also have the factory wheels (steelies) if wanting that as well

yes .... the one that was sittin on 18's .... i took them off and put on the 17's that was on my ej8

EF8factorytaillights.jpg

EF8factoryrims.jpg

EF8steelies.jpg

uuummmm ... okay, i have 2 digital camera's but it was the fact taht i didn't want to go inside to get either of them. Instead i did it with my camera phone. i don't mean to be an asshole, if your going to leave comment like that .... please don't because there's plenty of other people that are trying to sell car's and i don't need to get this thread to get bump back up to the top because of a comment like yours. thank you

Let the guy sell his car, for Christ's sake. Jesus. Leave the useless comments to yourself.

To the OP. Good luck with the sale man.

i am pretty sure he made this thread to sell his car not get comments on how much his camera or camera phone sucks.......nice crx by the way

for the whole setup ..... i'm willing to take $9g's ... should be more but i'm not an a-hole like other people. i just think that i had fun with the crx (it was my toy, for a very short period of time) ... it was my dream car, but moving on to bigger and better things. just invested $2,000 more on the impala's system redid the enclosure, marine speakers, and amps ... but yea i would settle for $9g's

YouTube - 96 Impala SS

Last edited:
Thats insane.:eek: Im suprised it hasnt broken the back window yet. GL with the sale. :thumbsup:

oh yea and before people start with smarta** remarks about the rear deck speakers .... their not mounted in the rear deck simply because i have to take it back to the shop to get the rear deck fiberglassed with a chevy bowtie cut out to let the air breathe in the car for spl purposes

lol, yea ... i was just showing the impala off to show that i have money and cars but its just time for me to let that crx go with or without the system.

the windshield and rear glass on that impala has a hella flex to it .... i've already talked to the shop owner ... he's charging me $2,100 to trade in those sub's with the $2,100 cash on top to get DB Drive WD's the heavys

Last edited:
Back