90 hatch b16 dc sports header and apexi catback FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

I have a polished DC Sports header thats on my 90 hatch w/b16 that I wanna sell.
I also have a apexi catback model 104-kh18 I believe it is the world sport also polished comes out the left side on my hatch perfect for my buddyclub rear. It is'nt loud or farty sounding at all more of a deep sound when on it. Sounds great with vtec engaged everyone says it sounds great.

I'm going with basically a straight pipe with no cats for strictly performance along with a ported ITR header.

Skunk2 b-series intake manifold.

Things needed
Nos 50 shot preferably wet
90 hatch projectors,corners,tails black only
5" tach
14-15 inch light wheels for the track possibly drag radials,slicks,lenso's
b-series fuel rail

Just make offers the car is in Va and the parts will be removed real soon.make offers.

I also have a tippman 98 custom fully upgraded paintball marker. It has a 14 inch custom product barrell,agitating loader,reactive trigger making it a automatic,20oz tank,16oz tank,9oz tank over 500 worth of stuff. It is at the local paintball shop and was only used 4-5 times no scratches 200 firm plus shipping or trades.

Lanzar vibe 6+9's really nice with a seperate tweeter in boxes 90 shipped without boxes 60 shipped.

The skunk2 intake manifold is b-series. My iceman is'nt for sale unless the price is right or trade for AEM CAI maybe.

I also have some 17inch velocity racing black/gunmetal with a polished lip and lil chrome bolts all the way around. They have brand spanking new 205-40-17's. The 2 fronts have minor clearcoat removing spots. The rears are great except a minor curb rub on 1. They look great on the hatch and everybody wants them but never have the cash. They are easily repairable to mint on the clearcoat lil spots. I was gonna powdercoat the whole wheel black except the chrome bolts going around.

I will trade for lightweight 16's or possibly 15's or other goodies. I want 450 plus shipping or pickup in Va. My e-mail is maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com

yeah how much for the header and cat back, i have a new sport comp tach that im not using also, im pretty sure its a 5" but ill check

150 on the header plus shipping its the polished coated 1. The exhaust is a complete catback and i'll take 300 for it complete its polished.

The skunk2 just taking offers really not pressed to sell it. I was thinking about getting a ITR intake manifold and port it and get my throttle body bored to 62mm and manifold done at maxbore port matched.

Is the tach autometer if so what color?

offers??

isnt the skunk 2 mani. and the ITR pretty close to the same? Why not just keep your Skunk2 and port that? Just a thought.

No pics its on the car still. I have'nt gotten my ITR header back yet. I'm in Va if your interested I'll pull it whenever your ready. The header is a DC Sports polished 4-2-1 its the 1 piece design not 2 seperate pieces and fits great on my 90 hatch w/b16.

take some pics with it on the car then. open to pick ups? im in MD and wouldnt mind the drive to come pick it up to save on shipping and be assured im getting what i payed for.

I don't have a camera we used my aunts 1 time to take pics but her camera made them to large to post. I'm cool with meeting up so you can see it or buy it I just gotta take it off if you want it. The thing is in good shape and is the quality of about every used header on here look wise. I'm about 1hr 30 min away in Va maybe less.

yea, i dont have the cash now though. if you still have it in maybe a month or a little more ill come pick it up. any dents or scrapes on the bottom?

and would you be interested in trading some 90-91 crx si wheels + cash? i see you are looking for some 14-15" wheels.

they are 14x5 offset +45 if not no big deal, i have an extra set that i dont need and thought you might be interested. they are painted gunmetal (poorly by the previous owner) pretty much new tires. and have some decent rash on them. but if you are gonna use them for drag wheels then it doesnt matter what they look like :)

What are they 14's? What size and brand tires? I have 13 inch steelies with great tires but I can't get a drag radial or slicks for them.

right now they have 195/60/14 michellin tires on them. i ont know the exact brand. its your basic all season tire. i bought this set as a wheel tire combo for beater winter wheels. and well i didnt drive my car in the winder at all so i now have no need for them.

as far as slicks or drag radial you could probably fit them if you found the right size.

is the header scratched or dinged on the bottom? is it ceramic coated or stainless? i would like to know about any imperfections in the header. even if its something that wont affect performance i still wanna know.

Honestly I have'nt looked closely but i'm sure thier are bottom scraps but highly unlikely any dents won't no for sure till I pull it. It is the polished ceramic coated silver look.

would ya check it for me? and would you be interested in a partial trade for the crx si rims? the rims plus some cash.

Back