90 hatch code 7 after ls swap, out of idea's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

munkyx8344

So I did my second mpfi swap, this time with a b18b motor to boot. I'm getting a code 7. I have a 91' dx hatch with B18b motor, ys1 cable trans, PR4 ecu, DPFI to MPFI convertion (ALL connections soldered and heat shrinked.) I've tried everything I could to get this light out but nothings worked. Any idea's or help would be greatly appreciated.

I've checked voltage at tps, between green and red (.5v closed - 4.5 wot). Checked voltage between green and yellow wire (5v). Check voltage at ECU between pins C12 (red tps wire) and C7(green tps wire). Getting .5v closed and 4.5v wot. Also checked all 3 tps wires from ecu to sensor for continuity and resistance. All wires have less then .003ohms.

Along with all electrical testing I've put in 3 tp sensors, and 2 ecu's, and I'm still getting the code7. I've also checked and cleaned all grounds, added an extra ground from water neck to body, and put in a redundant ground on the green ground wire to tps.

As far as I can tell everything is in order... accept for the code 7.

Back