1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 hatch w/b16 FS/ WTT feeler in Va

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Samuels, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

Okay I have a 1990 hatch the body has 200+ miles and is'nt the orginal dash. In August the swap was done. The car runs great and has some new maintaince radiater and a full tuneup was just done saturday. The engine throws a CEL on deceleration and sometimes does'nt come on at all. The tranny is a 2 year old JDM tranny and has a slight grind going into 3rd but I believe its the short shifter it does'nt do it unless forced. The car also has no heat I think its the heater core but could be thermastat not really sure but it sucks and i've been driving my SUV. Also no Power steering but the pump is on the motor I believe just was'nt finished. The car has a slight crack in the front windshield but I have another 1 for it right now. The car has a power sunroof no leaks and the AC is ice cold.

Now to the car the car has a ford white pearl paintjob that flops green lightly especially at night. It has a buddyclub kit but the sides don't fit and need to be custom fitted but thier painted. It has a ZC JDM Hood that is painted the same color has the car on the edges to the lines and the rest whole middle is carbon fiber. It does have a crack in the front by the right headlight but its no biggie. I was gonna get it fiberglassed and the whole hood painted because I like the jdm scoop.It also has a carbon fiber midwing. The car has 17 inch gunmetal/black velocity racing wheels with a polished lip and screws thier hot on the car. They have brand new 205/40/17's but the 2 front wheels have lost about a 3 inch spot of clear coat on each 1 again no biggie.

I'm just gonna list the mods it'll take forever
    JDM b16 swap
    Iceman cold air intake
    DC Sports header
    Skunk2 intake manifold
    Apex catback
    B&M FPR
    stage 2 clutch
    Brand new ngk wires,plugs,redline motor oil,k&n oil filter,cap&rotor just done saturday
    TEGGY OR CRX interior front and back really nice sporty
    Autometer phantom guages in custom alumunion piece in dash really nice it holds volts,oil pressure,water temp,oil temp thier is also a carbon fiber bezel that holds another guage and a open hole.
    B&M Short shifter
    Panisonic cd player chrome face
    crossfire 7 band eq
    sony explode amp
    pyramid amp
    1 12 inch sony 1300 watt xplode new octagone shaped it romps and its lightweight
    5 1/4 rockford fosgate w/sony tweets
    racing steering wheel

This car needs some TLC but is a great base for someone to build off of. I'm not sure of a cash price so make offers. I'm planning to start another project looking for a 92 or newer hatch maybe a nice coupe make offers. The car is located in Va and I have no pics but its hot. I drove it saturday and had people on i95 taking pictures.

2. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

Update the car has a new distributer and integra front brakes with cross drilled rotors. I have also installed a CTR intake cam. The new windshield also has been installed. Also the heat problem is for sure the heater core I had it checked. I also have 2 high comp audiobahn 10's in it now and not the 1 12 inch.

I wanna sell it or trade for a 92 or newer preferably hatch but a coupe will work must be a 5 speed.

I'd like 5,000 with the system or 4,500 without. I could probably part it out for that but I don't want to. I want another project i'm open to all trades.

3. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

I wanna sell this thing guys 4300 firm takes it home w/system. I need downpayment for new ride. E-mail is maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com

4. baker423

baker423 Senior Member

$4300 still seems kinda high...GL on the sale.Just as a side note,stereo systems do not really sell cars on here,so you can prob just figure on deducting that.

5. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

This is a great price for the car. The car looks very good and breaks necks daily. It already has a b16 swap with around 75-80k. It has literally every bolt on possible and none of them are cheap o's. It has CTR intake cam. Wheels,bodykit,wing,skunk2 coilovers,teggy brake upgrade the list goes on and on. I guess you gotta see to appreciate.

I see cars that are stock going for that. I could part out just my header,intake,exhaust,intake manifold I get near 1k. I could get atleast 1400 for the swap w/cam. Then i'd still have wheels,bodykit,cf hood,coilovers,teggy brakes,slotted rotors,guages,guage pods etc plus still have the body to sell. I just wanna sell it whole.

6. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

The sideskirts have been installed but are still primer white but its not noticable hardly at all. I'm thinking seriously about painting it 2000 si electron blue in the next few weeks.

I will sell it for 4k very firm or 4800 after paintjob.

I have well over 7k in parts and labor in this car.

On a sidenote I took it to the track a few weeks ago. I put on my girls 14 inch wheels and ran a 14.4 with my system in and a 2.3 60ft time on shitty tires. The box is very heavy has well has the amp rack.

7. Samuels

Samuels Senior Member

I have pics available now all you have to do is leave me your e-mail address.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted