90 integra dash in a 91 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 91 civic that i am swapping a 90 integra dash into. Wanted to know if anyone has an ideas on the clearance issue at the trans. tunnel or if anyone has done this swap that can give me any helpful info.
Thanks

Waste of tiime and fitment SUX. If you want a different look find a CRX dash. Itll fit rite in without any modifications.

my hatch has the 90 integra complete harness in the car, what kind of wiring issues am i gonna run into with the crx dash and do you know where i can find one

What's the point of doing this? Why do you need a different dash in your car? What's wrong with the current one?

I say do what you want... Something different than what everyone else has is the way to go... good luck

the door panels are the biggest fitment issues. oh, and heater/ac controls. It does "fit" into place but its really not worth all of the work. I have a da for parts so I tried and after consideration, I cleaned the stock one up and put it back

Back