90 integra for parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

broadway7272

OK guys tried selling the entire car but nobody wanted. so i'm going to part it out. body has 165,000 engine has 125,000. have complete car. good condition ls engine with auto trans, trans slips. still in car can hear it run. complete body in primer, really good shape except drivers door has minor dent and hinges are loose, easy fix. gsr wing, 4 wheel disc brakes. black and grey interior with grey seats, a couple of small cigarette burns in passenger seat but pretty nice overall except cartpet is rough. like i said it's a complete car so let me know what you need. if you want the whole car take it for $600, can drive home. car is in North Bergen NJ. prefer local pickup but can ship smaller items. can send pics of any parts your interested in. everything real cheap.

Last edited:
Good idea parting it out. Its worth more that way. I am doing a zc/std swap and would like to work out a deal for the axles(pics are a +(davemgroman@hotmail.com)), how about 40 bucks? I dont think there is a difference between an auto and manual axle, but I'll find out. I'll pay shipping of course. I have paypal. I'm located in Ohio at 44730. Check it out and get back to me. I'll check out what can swap over, and we'll talk more later. Oh yeah, check the boot and teeth(splines), and straightness, before we go any further.

Last edited:
Back