90 integra gs fully modified

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

proformance

i have a 90 integra, fully moded for sale. it has a built ls head, including crower 404 cams, dual race valve springs, crower titanium retainers, skunk2 adjustable cam gears, skunk2 intake manifold, jg over bore throttle body, b&m fuel pressure regulator, dc 4-1 header, obx exhaust, aem cold air intake and bosch 310 fuel injectors. oh yeah, it also has a zex nitrous kit with a nos purge valve, msd distributor cap, blaster ss coil, 10 mm spark plug wires, msd 6al ignition box, and msd 2 step.

the engine also has a 8 lb. clutch masters aluminum fly wheel, and act extreme pressure plate with a hybrid street disk.

the transmission has no grinds and doesnt burn oil. all four cylinders have 150 psi compression. car runs perfectly.

the car also has a short shifter, nuespeed bushings, skunk2 lowering coils, apex'i air fuel controller, autometer air fuel gauge, gauge pod, pioneer deck and upgraded stereo, clifford alarm and a cabrio racing seat with four point racing harness.

the car has new brakes, and master cylinder.

the exterior has a kaminari front lip, touring spoiler, custom rear bumper with air diffusers, and black widow sides.

there is a lot more, but this is all that is off hand. asking for 4500 obo. please give me a call matt at 510 332 4466, and i will be happy to show you the car. thank you.

Back